Update Sep 14. True to my interest in social media aggregation, here are some of the articles that I have found on Social Media in the Boulder fire. Please leave a comment or email me if you know of more!
- CNN: Heading off disaster, one tweet at a time
- Denver Post: Evacuees use social media to keep up on Boulder wildfire disaster developmentsRead more: Evacuees use social media to keep up on Boulder wildfire disaster developments
- OSM: Boulder Colorado fire and the role of social media
- Orange Insights: Analysis of Social Media and #BoulderFire
- Huffington Post: Boulder fire stokes community through social media
- iDisaster: Are emergency response organizations dropping the social media ball?
- CU Independent: Twitter became primary Boulder Fire information source
- Wingineering.com: Twitter to the rescue: social media's evolving role in disasters
- Ally B Speakin: personal account of the use of twitter